Zired solar thermal power plant with magnifying glass
The solar thermal device uses a magnifying glass and sunlight to heat water to create steam. The extracted vapor is used to drive a zired engine, which in turn powers either a zired compressor/pump or a generator. The energy obtained must first be stored either in a gravity storage device or in a compressed air storage device and then converted into electricity.
1. Space-saving construction
2. Simple, robust and cost-effective design
3. 100% eco-friendly technology
4. Low maintenance
5. The most efficient device for collecting
energy from the sun
6. It is possible to have a stable power supply 24/7,
even if the sun doesn't shine for many weeks.