Zired Gravity Storage Device
Zired Gravity Storage is long-term energy storage device that stores energy based on the change in elevation imposed on an object (gravity plate). This type of energy is also called potential energy.
Receiving energy from various sources, the device uses a Zired pump to raise a mass (gravity plate plus water column pressure X m) in a tank of water, thereby generating potential energy. The gravity plate constantly pushes the water under it. Pressurized water continuously powers a Zired engine, which in turn converts the stored energy into electricity via an electrical generator. Only environmentally friendly and 100% sustainable materials are used for the entire construction, e.g. iron, concrete and ceramics. Storage capacities of up to 5 GWh in absolute values and up to 10 GWh retrospectively can be achieved.
Zired Gravity Storage Device has the following characteristics:
1. Electricity production on demand
2. Low cost construction
3. Simultaneous variable energy storage and 24/7 stable power generation
4. If renewable energy is not available for some time, the stored energy is used
instead to provide a stable power supply for days, weeks or even months
(depending on storage capacity and daily usage).
5. The zired pumps and motors used, weigh each around 100 kg and not several tons
6. A self-sufficient power supply is quite feasible
7. The simplified design of the Zired Gravity Storage Device makes it robust,
relatively easy to build, and requires very little maintenance
8. Much better value for money
9. 100% sustainable and environmentally friendly construction
without toxic substances and expensive materials